In response to a wonderful blog I found, and also to prepare myself for SARK’s new “Dream Boogie” program, I’m listing a bunch of dreams ~ new and old ~ wild and wonderful. Thought I’d step out a bit and share.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- See Devil’s Tower (I’m a big Close Encounters fan).
- Sit down and have tea with my muses (SARK, Marney Makridakis, Violette, Andrea Schroeder, etc., etc.).
- Start my own publishing business!
- Get my own books published!
- Have my own “Create-A-Way Cottage!” A fun little haven to hold mini-retreats and single workshops!
- Paint murals in, on, and around my house.
- Take a nap every once in a while.
- Sleep in.
- Make a movie! – even a short one.
- Not worry so much about money.
- Visit England, Ireland, and Italy. Gotta try Japan, too ~ and Uruguay.
- Live in Alaska or Vancouver, Canada for a year.
- Be OUTRAGEOUSLY HAPPY!